Saturday, March 23
We would like to thank those businesses who made this event possible by help by serving as dropoff sites or providing donations for the prize packages. When you stop by, please thank them for their support.
An AHA/BJCP Sanctioned Homebrew Competition
9 AM – Judges & Stewards Arrive, Competition begins thereafter
Following competition - Potluck, Party, and Chili Cook-Off!
Address: Steve Gerdsen
5927 Hickorywood Way
Citrus Heights, CA 95621
To register for judging, stewarding, and/or entering beers in the competition please click Here
All BJCP Styles will be accepted
· Flights will be organized based on the number of entries
· Entries accepted from Saturday, February 23 through Saturday, March 9
· Three 12-ounce bottles required of each entry, $7 fee per entry
· Prizes include giftcards, brewery schwag and more!!
· Track 7 will be picking a home brewed competition beer category winner from the best of show round, and will brew it on their system. Please hold onto your recipes and keep in mind that Track 7 may need to tweak the recipe in order for it to be brewed on a larger system.Chili cookoff and competition will follow in the afternoon of the event. Bring your best crockpot of chili!
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.